I have been tagged (again!) in a I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here inspired meme by the lovely Helen from The Crazy Kitchen in a post originally started by Kate On Thin Ice
Now I have to confess that I do not follow this programme BUT I do know about it from the tweets I read!! So without any further ado here are my answers
1. What one thing about being parent makes you scream "get me out of here" ?
The whinging that my toddler does - I cannot stand it!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
Well I can make meals from very few ingredient and I can talk a LOT about anything and
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for 3 weeks
Well as I cannot stand creepy crawlies, spiders, snakes and make shift toilets - I would
probably end up getting on their nerves with my moaning and complaining and in some
4. Whats the worst thing you had ever eaten?
Offal like liver or kidney! Yuk! There is no way I could eat any of the crap they make
people eat on 'I'm A Celebrity'
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
My smart phone and charger and a toilet (just for me!)
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I had sex in a pub toilet and girls kept banging on the door cos they wanted to use the
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My boys of course
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Ray Mears or Bear Grylls would be the most useful celeb friends to have in the jungle
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Everything really so I would make a rubbish contestant! Probably the creep crawlies if I
have to choose one.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing
you did on reaching your hotel?
Have a hot bath and wash my hair.
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged
you is a star
Helen is as lovely in real life as she is on Twitter - she is most definitely a star because she
is funny, she loves cakes and making meals from whatever she can lay her hands on -
just like me!
Ok so I think it is obvious that I would be useless as a contestant on this TV show -
and thats fine with me!
So now my next task is to pass this on and the rules are as follows:
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission - DONE
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same - I will tag
3) Come back to me and tell me you have done the questions and answers so
I can read them x